What are the characteristics of indigo children? How did the concept of indigo come about? What are the differences between crystal children and indigo children? All the details you are wondering about are in our article!
1. How did the concept of indigo children come about?
The concept of “indigo”, first heard by metaphysician Nancy Ann Tappe in her book published in 1982; It is used for some special children born in 1970 and after.
It expresses the physical, mental and spiritual reflections of the changing and increasing energy order on human nature. Indigo children are believed to have these reflections from birth.
2. What is an indigo child?
Indigo children have special, unusual and sometimes supernatural features. They get their name from the leaf color of the indigo tree that grows in India. It is also called indigo blue. The third eye chakra, located between the eyebrows of indigo children, is indigo blue. This gives them clairvoyant power.
They have similar characteristics with the “crystal children” born after 1994. The emergence of the concepts of indigo and crystal child is based on energy patterns and aura colors.
3. Why do indigo children exist?
Indigo children are seen as system children because of their hardened personalities. It is believed that their purpose of existence is to help humanity evolve in consciousness and to combat thoughts or behaviors that are not born out of love.
However, there are no scientific studies proving the existence of indigo children.
4. What are the characteristics of indigo children?
- Indigo children are currently between the ages of 7 and 25.
- They are extremely sensitive and psychic.
- They are born with a different sense of nobility and behave as such.
- They have an energy that attracts people’s attention at first sight, they are quite cute.
- Indigo children sense that they deserve to be in the world. They are very surprised that others do not feel this way.
- They have problems in obeying, they have difficulty in the face of authority.
- They have an enlarged and shrunken state. They amaze everyone with their speech.
- They do not follow certain rules such as waiting in line.
- They are children who are aware of their own values.
- They cannot adapt to any system, on the contrary, they appear to be system destructive.
- It is not possible to discipline them out of guilt.
- They do not hesitate to say what they need.
- They are often seen as awkward in family and friend circles.
- Rituals and creative work are attractive to them.
- They have a high interest in fine arts.
- They appear asocial when they are not with other indigo children like themselves.
5. What are the differences between indigo children and crystal children?
- The main difference between them is their temperament, mental and emotional structure.
- Crystal children are very happy, calm and forgiving. They are not lawless like the Indigos. They look with wisdom beyond their age.
- The crystal children go to a safer world by crossing the path that the indigos will struggle to open. Crystals take advantage of the groundbreaking indigos.
- Indigo children are warriors, crystal children usually do not engage in discussion.
- Crystal children are not like indigos; They feel the feelings of others as their own.
- Crystal children are under the influence of crystal quartz. Their auras are pastel tones, moire and multicolored.
6. How many types are indigo children?
There are 4 types of indigo. These;
1. Humane ones
- Indigo is the most common type in children. It is the group that gives the greatest service to the people.
- They are suitable for professions such as doctors, teachers, politicians, lawyers and businessmen.
- When they enter a new group, they do not feel alienated at all. In a short time, they establish intimacy with everyone. That is, they are friendly and social.
- They have a fussy and hasty nature. Because of this, they can often be clumsy.
2. The conceptual ones
- They are more interested in ideas and projects than people.
- They are physically athletic.
- They tend to professions such as engineers, architects, designers, pilots and astronauts.
- They do their work according to calculations and rules.
- Unlike humanists, they have difficulty expressing themselves. They may turn to substances such as alcohol, cigarettes and drugs at an early age. Therefore, they need to be closely controlled.
3. Those who are artists
- They are much more sensitive and emotional.
- They are interested in creativity and art. Silence, darkness and solitude encourage them to think.
- They are oriented towards professions with an artistic aspect. Even if they go to the medical department, they can turn to the surgical departments.
- Although they have never been educated, they are gifted with artistic activities. These abilities attract attention from a young age.
4. Interdimensional ones
- They are like Socrates, they can know a lot even at a very young age, and they are usually right in their claims.
- They can surprise their families, teachers and people around them with their knowledge and criticism.
- They are related to philosophy and religion.
- They are calm and fearless.
7. Is there a connection between indigo children and autism?
It is seen as a mistake to associate indigo and crystal children with autism. Because children with autism do not talk to people who do not interest them, rather they live in their own world.
Crystal children may not respond to their parents from time to time, as they are in a trance state when they are alone with nature. Especially for this reason, they can be confused with autism, but neither intigo children nor crystals are associated with autism. At least, we can say that there is no scientific study on this subject.