Although it is not a medical method, you can increase your chances of having a child by preparing cures for getting pregnant with appropriate herbs. We have researched for you which herbal teas make it easier to get pregnant, and we have explained how these cures are prepared. Let’s see, it’s time to prepare cures that make getting pregnant easier with nature’s medicinal plants!
1. Carrot-Fig Cure
When it comes to herbal pregnancy methods, Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Saracoglu’s cures come. You will find plenty of these cures in our article, let’s start with this carrot and fig mixture, also known as the egg cracking cure.
|2 large carrots|
|20 dried figs|
|Half liter of non-chlorinated water|
- Boil chlorine-free water in a saucepan, add the carrots you cut 4-5 cm long into. Boil for 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Throw 20 dried figs, which you scratched with a knife, into half a liter of boiling water in a separate pot, and boil for another 15 minutes, covered.
- Stir the remaining boiling water from the mixture without cooling it too much. Drink 15 minutes before breakfast every morning for 20 days.
When it comes to the plants that make the ovaries work, the name of dried figs is definitely mentioned. You can also see on various forum sites that there are people who get pregnant by eating dried figs. There are many women who have had positive results by trying this cure.
2. Onion cure
You must have heard of people who got pregnant the month they drank onion juice. We do not know if the effect is this big, but Prof. Dr. This recipe is among Ibrahim Saraçoğlu’s recommendations for easy pregnancy cures.
|1 light brown onion|
|Half liter pet bottle water|
- Boil 2 glasses of chlorine-free or plastic bottled water from the market in a saucepan.
- Cut the onion in your hand into 4 parts, remove the skins, throw the onions in boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drink warm in the morning and evening after straining the water.
- You should apply the onion cure by consuming it 2 times a day for 15 days.
prof. Dr. İbrahim Saraçoğlu answers the question of what should be done to make it easier to get pregnant as follows. If you are considering a planned pregnancy, you should start the onion cure within 1 week after your period ends. After consuming it regularly, you should do this cure for 5 or 7 days again 10 days before you see your second menstrual period. If you start the fig cure after applying the onion cure, you can get much more effective results. We are liars of these tried and true methods of getting pregnant.
3. Saw-toothed lion’s claw cure
Another of the herbs that facilitate conception is sawtooth lion’s claw. Our cure is from Saraçoğlu, and if you do this after the carrot-fig cure, you can get more effective results. Let’s move on to our recipe with saw-toothed lion’s claws, which is considered one of the medicinal plants for the growth of the ovaries!
|1 pinch of sawtooth lion’s claw|
|Half liter of boiled water|
- Put the ingredients in the coffee pot and infuse for 10 minutes.
- After brewing, take it from the stove and strain it with a strainer when it cools down. Drink this mixture fresh every other day for 45 days.
4. Chaste tea
When you are asked which herbal tea to drink to get pregnant, one of the answers you will hear will be chaste tea. Also known as “honor tree”, a plant used in alternative medicine, chaste tea is very popular among expectant mothers who are looking for plants to get pregnant. In addition to preventing miscarriage, it also helps regulate egg production.
|4 tablespoons of hay|
|1 liter are|
- Put the ingredients in the pot and boil for 15 minutes. Drink this mixture 3 times a day.
5. Lion’s claw, yarrow and shepherd’s purse
Medicinal plants for getting pregnant are also recommended by Ahmet Maranki. Its formula is as follows:
|5 g of lion’s paw|
|5 gr yarrow|
|5 g shepherd’s bag|
- Throw all the herbs in half a liter of boiling water. Boil for 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- After letting it brew for 20 minutes, drink a glass in the morning and in the evening.
6. Red raspberry leaf
Among the foods that make it easier to get pregnant is red raspberry leaf. It is a uterine tonic that has a high nutritional value and is rich in calcium.
You can drink red raspberry leaves as hot or cold tea, or you can consume them in capsule or powder form. It is also a good fertility plant.
7. Maca grass
8. Stinging Nettle
If you are wondering what to eat to get pregnant quickly, we can also recommend you nettle, which has a very high mineral content.
- Nettle contains a lot of chlorophyll, nourishes the adrenal glands and kidneys.
- It helps reduce stress and acts as a tonic for a strong uterus.
- It also contains high vitamin K to get enough nutrients and prevent bleeding during pregnancy.
9. Herbal paste to get pregnant
There are also pastes from the past among the methods of getting pregnant one hundred percent. This paste with cinnamon, black cumin and honey both regulates the hormones and enlarges the eggs.
|10 teaspoons ground black cumin|
|8 teaspoons of cinnamon|
|20 teaspoons of natural honey|
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of the mixture you have prepared before each breakfast and dinner.
- You should start this paste on the 2nd day of your period and apply it until the 12th day.