There are many ways to increase fertility, such as healthy eating, quitting harmful habits, and having sexual intercourse during the ovulation period. What if we told you that yoga is one of them?
If you do yoga regularly, the level of reproductive hormones increases. The energy required for fertility circulates in both body and soul with joy. In addition, if you have a problem such as not being able to get pregnant, let’s say this: In addition to physical factors, factors such as anxiety, anxiety, depressed mood or stress may be preventing you from getting pregnant. Yoga, with all its positive energy, helps you a lot in this regard.
So, what should you pay attention to while doing yoga exercises?
- It is important to listen to music during yoga. Prefer relaxing meditation music in the background, this way you can get more in the mood.
- Ventilate the area you practice yoga thoroughly beforehand.
- Finish your meal 2 hours before you start yoga.
Now, let’s talk about which 5 yoga moves will help you increase your fertility and how to do them:
1. Lotus position
The lotus position is the position where you sit cross-legged and keep your back straight during yoga. This position balances your hormones. It allows you to send the necessary energy to the groin area where the reproductive organs are located.
2. Bridge position (Bridge)
- Bridge position is the position where you lie on your back with the soles of your feet touching the ground, raise your waist and back, wait 5-10 seconds and then lie on your back again.
- To get into the bridge position, do the following: Lying on your back, raise your lower back and back with your shoulders and feet on the floor. Hold this position for 5-10 seconds, drawing strength from the soles of your feet. Then come back to the lying position and repeat the movement.
- Thanks to this movement, you accelerate the blood flow to your groin area and relax the muscles in the area. This will help you increase your fertility.
3. Child position (Balasana)
- In the child position, you sit on your knees with the soles of your feet facing up.
- First reach your head and then your hands so that they touch the ground and lay them on the ground. Don’t forget to stretch yourself and relax your body here. You can stay in a flexible position on the floor for 1 minute.
- This movement causes the body to regenerate and relax.
4. Cat breath pose (Bidalasana)
- For this move, you must stand in a desk position on your knees and hands.
- Do not forget to open your hands at shoulder level and knees at hip level.
- Inhale and lift your spine up. In the meantime, keep your head close to your chest, but not touching it. Then exhale and pull your spine in to relax the lumbar cavity.
- This movement, which provides stretching and relaxation, also allows you to relax your abdomen with small massages and increase your fertility.
- You can do this move 5-6 times.
5. Butterfly pose (Baddha Konasana)
- Sit on the floor with your back straight and bring your feet together.
- Try to put your knees down as well. Use pillow support if you have a knee problem. If you have a back problem, it is okay to do the movement with your back against the wall.
- Next, breathe in with your knees on the floor. Exhale as you lift your knees up and pull them towards you.
- Thanks to this movement, you relax your groins and make them flexible as if you are preparing for birth.
- In addition, thanks to the butterfly movement, which strengthens the uterine muscles, your fertility increases.
- Let’s say, you can repeat the movement for up to 10 breaths.